Original Name / Part No.: 8552+8531+8532
Part location: Front upper & lower arms and knuckle arms
Product major functions & usage:
Knuckle arms: Stabilize the CVD axle, upper and lower suspension arms to perform good steering.
Front upper & lower suspension arms: Support the knuckle arms to increase stability of chassis.
Kunckle Arm 2pcs
Front Upper Arm 2pcs
Front Lower Arm 2pcs
Stainless Steel Round Head Screw 3x25 2pcs
Stainless Steel Round Head Screw 3x23 4pcs
M4x2.5x11 Screw Shaft 2pcs
3m Locknut 2pcs
Stainless Steel Pin 2pcs
Stainless Steel Flat Head Screw 2.5x8 2pcs
Stainless Steel 2.5 Washer 2pcs
Stainless Steel Round Head Screw 3x20 4pcs
Stainless Steel Round Head Screw 3x16 2pcs
Major advantages of upgrading to this part/product :
1. Made with a quality light weight high tensile strength aluminum 6061 T6 for greater durability and more stable to use.
2. Delrin collars are inserted in the knuckle arms to minimize the gap and strengthen the fitting for a smooth and stable steering.
3. POM has good toughness so that the bearing will not fall off due to impact.
4. Multiple positioning holes to adjust the angle of tie rod.
5. Suspension arms were made with curved outline to help to avoid hitting other components, create more space.
6. Delrin collars are inserted to minimize the gap and strengthen the fitting in order to prevent metal parts hitting plastic components.
7. Stainless steel balls are inserted and stainless steel screws are used to enhance sturdiness.
8. The fixing method of the stainless steel ball is changed to our special screw locking design for better security.
9. 3D streamline made by CNC machine and anodized with GPM Racing signature scratch resistant vibrant alluring colors.
Please login to leave your review.