Original Name / Part No.: 8256+8253
Part location: Rear gear box and rear knuckle arms
Product major functions & usage:
1. Connect rear gear box and rear knuckle arms
2. Stabilize and adjust the height and angle of the dampers
3. Stabilize the inner gears of the rear knuckle arms to ensure the gears are running smooth
Is this part adjustable? If yes … how and why/purpose?
How: Install bottom of damper on different positioning holes.
Purpose: Adjust the height and angle of damper.
Rear Gear Box Mounts 2pcs
Aluminum Rear Knuckle Inner Part 2pcs
Aluminum Rear Knuckle Outer Case 2pcs
Stainless Steel Round Head Screws 3x18 4pcs
Stainless Steel Round Head Screws 3x16 2pcs
Stainless Steel Round Head Screws 3x14 2pcs
Stainless Steel Round Head Screws 3x12 2pcs
Stainless Steel Cap Head Screws 2.5x16 4pcs
Stainless Steel Flat Screws 2.5x10 6pcs
3x6x2 Alloy Collar 6pcs
Stainless Steel Cap Head Screw 2.5x8 4pcs
Stainless Steel Cap Head Screw 2.5x10 12pcs
Major advantages of upgrading to this part/product :
1. Made with a quality light weight high tensile strength aluminum 6061 T6 for more stable performance with great durability.
2. Connect with the rear knuckle arms with a C-clamp design, easy installation
3. The position of dampers are modified after the installation of this product. Original installation: the dampers sit in a vertical position. Modified installation: the dampers sit slightly outward. This is to enhance the stability of the vehicle and allow adjustment on the height of dampers.
Other special notes and comments:
Suitable for TRAXXAS TRX-4 DEFENDER / FORD / TACTICAL UNIT / BLAZER
Please login to leave your review.