Original Name / Part No.: 8232+8252+8251
Part location: Front c hub and front knuckle arms
Product major functions & usage:
1. To connect the front gear box and knuckle arm in union with the entire steering assembly
2. Adjust and fix the height and angle of the damper
3. Assist and stabilize the steering and the inner gears of the front knuckles making sure the gears are running smooth
Is this part adjustable? If yes … how and why/purpose?
How: Fix the bottom of damper on different positioning holes
Purpose: Adjust the height and angle of the damper
Front C-Hub 2pcs
Aluminum Front Knuckles Inner Part 2pcs
Aluminum Front Knuckle Outer Case 2pcs
King Pin 4pcs
Stainless Steel Flat Head Screws 2.5x10 6pcs
Stainless Steel Round Head Screws 3x14 2pcs
Stainless Steel Round Head Screws 3x16 4pcs
Stainless Steel Round Head Screws 3x18 4pcs
Stainless Steel Round Head Screws 3x20 2pcs
Aluminum Collar 3x6x2 6pcs
Stainless Steel Round Head Screw 2.5x4 6pcs
Stainless Steel Cap Head Screws 2.5x8 4pcs
Stainless Steel Cap Head Screws 2.5x10 12pcs
Major advantages of upgrading to this part/product :
1. Aluminum 6061 T6 is light material with high tensile strength for great durability during extreme RC action. The products are also anodized in our signature scratch resistant vibrant alluring colors.
2. Delrin collars are designed and installed by hand to minimize the gap, the handling performance is top rated and in harmony with the rest of the vehicle.
3. Stainless steel king pins are provided for a stable and smooth experience compare with the original plastic set.
4. The position of dampers are modified after the installation of this product. Original installation: the dampers sit in a vertical position. Modified installation: the dampers sit slightly outward. This is to enhance the stability of the vehicle and allow adjustment on the height of dampers.
Other special notes and comments:
Suitable for TRAXXAS TRX-4 DEFENDER / FORD / TACTICAL UNIT / BLAZER
Please login to leave your review.