Original Name / Part No.: 7729+7730+7752
Part location: Rear upper & lower arms, knuckle arms
Product major functions & usage:
1. Support and stabilize rear chassis.
2. The smooth swing of the upper and lower arms helps the vehicle to perform in best shape.
Upper Arm 2pcs
Lower Arm 2pcs
Rear Knuckle Arm 2pcs
4x48.5 Steel Pin 2pcs
4x85 Steel Pin 2pcs
3x7x2 Shim 8pcs
4x25 Round Head Screw 2pcs
3x8 Flat Head Screw 8pcs
4x45 Steel Pin 2pcs
4x43 Steel Pin 2pcs
Stainless Steel Large Head Screw 8pcs
How: Adjust the tie rods of rear upper arms.
Purpose: Adjust the length of rear upper arms.
Major advantages of upgrading to this part/product:
1. Made with a quality light weight high tensile strength aluminum 6061 T6 for greater durability and more stable to use. The middle part of upper arm has upgraded to #45 steel to so the arms are stronger and prevent collapse but keep a light weight at the same time.
2. Rear knuckle arms are inserted with POM collar so the axle rotation and the upper and lower arms swing more smoothly.
3. Upper arms used a tie rod design with counter-clockwise threads in order to adjust the length to suit different road condition.
Please login to leave your review.