Rear Lower Arm-2pcs
Stainless Steel Cap Head Screw 3x10-2pcs
Steel Pin 3.17x24-4pcs
Stainless Steel Round Head Screw 3x16-2pcs
Set Screws 3x3-4pcs
Product major function & usage:
Support the chassis and stabilize the rear knuckle
Major advantages of upgrading to this product:
1. Made with a quality light weight high tensile strength aluminum 6061 T6 for greater support and durability.
2. Delrin collars are inserted to minimize the gap and strengthen the fitting for a smooth and stable drive.
3. Modern 3D streamline made by CNC machine and anodized with metallic colors bring strong visual impact.
4. The fixing method of the stainless steel ball is changed to our special screw locking design for better security.
5. Dual positioning holes available to adjust the stainless steel balls in order to adjust the angle of the rear knuckle arms to suit different road conditions.
Other special notes and comments:
When stablizing stainless steel ball on outer positioning hole, use cap head screws.
When stablizing stainless steel ball on middle positioning hole, use set screws to tighten top and bottom to assist the fixing.
We use a quality light weight high tensile strength aluminum 6061 T6 and is then anodized with scratch resistant colors
We also have a big selection of multiple colors available now!! Let’s “hop up” your vehicles to give them the best looks and performance on the market … colors are available in blue, red, grey silver/gun metal, orange, green, black, brown
We have taken the time to individually, to carefully QC every part … this is another advantage of GPM having our own concept design fabrication and manufacturing facilities … almost all other companies outsource all of their production do very little QC never taking the time to unpackage, QC, then repackage their parts before shipping. GPM offers the best Quality Control and after product sold services, to include constantly making our pro team racers and staff available for any question or advice
Please login to leave your review.